Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Gospel Of McGoo: Unto The AGW Mongers, Giveth The Finger

1.1  And so it came to pass that in that 11th month, the people did receive a sign from the Master, and it was hilarious:

I think nominating RC as religious blog is hilarious!!!!! We should all push for RC being religious full blast; I bet the weblog award folks just might see the humor in it and allow it to occur. For RC to win Best Religious Blog (entirely against their will and wishes, too!) would really piss in the AGW Alarmists punchbowl.

Gawd! What a mass blogosphere statement that would be! I would come out of retirement to support that! I’d post something new twice a day to fuck over RC!

We could have quotes from the RealClimate Bible – like from the Book of Precipitates, or Amphibeans, or The Book of Obfuscations, not to mention the Revelations Of AlGore. Hell, I’d even write a Hymn To A Hockey Stick.

Yea verily, my children. It has been given unto us, a sign and a mission. To go forth into the land of the Weblog Awards, and to smite the acolytes of Gore with mighty snark.  Let all you know in Blogdom, that we have been set this task by the master. Go, be fruitful.

McGoo’s reaction to my Amusing Musings post, my mentioning the fight I found in the Best Science Blog is spot on. I will be heading over shortly to begin work on this solemn task with Al’s quote about his Christian, Muslim and Hindu AGW training programs. Please do likewise. This could be the funniest thing to hit the hyperverse in the history of forever...I will be putting this in a nomination as well:

“And lo, in that time of Mann, Briffa did come to Yamal, and saw that it was good…enough.”

-The Parable Of The Trees-

No comments:

Post a Comment